You put up your Christmas tree and decorated it with new ornaments.
You hung the stockings by the chimney with care.
You put up those colorful Christmas lights outside of your house.
And you finally hung the gorgeous green garland on your staircase.
The kids are enjoying their hot chocolate and decorating a gingerbread house.
Just as you’re about to relax by tuning into your 10th Hallmark Channel Christmas movie this week – you remember that you need to buy gifts.
The list seems so long: What are you going to buy your mom? That same bottle of perfume that she never uses? What about your sister and brother-in-law?
Purchasing gifts can be stressful. You want to buy them something they’ll actually use.
Instead of buying them another scarf, why not give them a Christmas gift that will bless their skin and health? With winter here, it’s important that we keep our skin moisturized and hydrated. But most importantly, I hope you’ll encourage your loved ones to take care of their health so they can spend time making life lasting memories!
Here are my top 12 holiday gifts you can give to anyone on your Christmas list! Your loved ones will thank you for giving them products that will nourish their skin and health from Christmas Day and beyond.
Disclaimer: Please note that this post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission if clicked at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products that I’ve used myself and/or were recommended to me by other dermatologists. Thank you for your support.
Top 12 Christmas Gifts for Healthy, Glowing Skin and More
With December here and a long winter ahead, this CetaphilⓇ moisturizer is great to use for dry, sensitive skin. It’s also helpful for eczema flare-ups, dry patches, and rashes. Apply the moisturizer after washing your hands or taking a shower. It will protect and relieve minor skin irritations and itching. While the product is an excellent moisturizer, it doesn’t feel oily and lasts for multiple hours.
Plus, this moisturizer is fragrance-free. Fragrances can irritate and aggravate the skin.
What’s in it?
- Colloidal Oatmeal (1%) contains oat phenols that provide anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also been used for centuries to relieve irritation and itchiness.
- The moisturizer contains a patented filaggrin and ceramide complex that hydrates our skin and helps it to retain moisture. Ceramides are lipids that are make up the majority of our stratum corneum (the other layer) of the epidermis. They play a role in our skin’s hydration. Therefore, ceramides are significantly decreased in eczema.
Still not convinced this is a good purchase? The National Eczema Association approves this moisturizer especially for people who struggle with atopic dermatitis (eczema). Why not give it a try?
If you want to give the EPIC moisturizing experience, purchase the accompanying CetaphilⓇ soothing body wash. This product is great for all ages and has a creamy lather.
Your loved ones will be extremely grateful you helped to save their skin this winter.
What if a cream could give sagging skin a facelift? That’s what HydroPeptideⓇ’s moisturizer may help with for your skin. The moisturizer will help to keep your face hydrated, especially during these cold months. It’s definitely a skincare item to splurge on!
What’s in it?
- Multi-performance peptides to reinforce your skin’s collagen and elastin.
- Hyaluronic acid to improve your skin’s hydration and elasticity.
- 12 antioxidants that provide a range of benefits including free radical protection, skin brightening, anti-inflammatory properties, and wound healing capabilities.
This moisturizer will not only lift your loved ones’ skin, but it will also lift their confidence as they’re living life to its fullest potential in 2021.
Vitamin C is a buzzword in dermatology. But what’s all the hype about? It’s an antioxidant that can reduce hyperpigmentation, reduce wrinkles, and protect our skin against sun damage.
Many skincare products contain vitamin C. One of my favorite Vitamin C serums is from Revision SkincareⓇ. This serum supports your skin’s production of essential vitamins C and E, protects your skin from free radicals from High Energy Visible Light (or blue light from screens).
What’s in it?
- Patent-pending MelaPATH™ Technology with antioxidants that can even skin tone and illuminate dull skin.
This vitamin C serum will give your loved ones healthy, glowing skin. They’ll be sharing its benefits with everyone in their inner circle.
For my long-time followers, you know that I support and daily use my favorite nutritional supplement line. One of my favorites is the Ionix SupremeⓇ elixir and dietary supplement. The Ionix SupremeⓇ has 9 adaptogens including wolfberry, ionic alfalfa, ashwagandha, tribulus, ginger, and eleuthero root.
This is the perfect gift for students, medical professionals, entrepreneurs, or anyone you know who needs to wave stress *goodbye* and focus on getting their work done. It’s soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and contains all-natural ingredients. I love including it in my teas in the morning and evening, and you can drink it warm or cold. I know your loved ones will enjoy it too!
SkinCeuticals anti-aging cream was voted the “Best Confidence Boosting Product in 2017” by SkinStore customers. What’s great about this product?
Triple Lipid Restore contains lipids that can nourish wrinkles and get rid of fine lines from your skin. My skin “drinks up” this cream and it doesn’t feel heavy.
What’s in it?
- Lipids such as 2% ceramides, 4% cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids that restore skin’s elasticity and hydration.
- Essential oil blend lavender, rosemary, and peppermint oil that give the cream a wonderful smell and refreshing effect.
- Vitamin E to support skin cell growth and fight damage from the environment.
Give the gift of confidence to your loved ones by purchasing this gift for them.
If you’re looking for a way to exfoliate your skin and get rid of dead skin cells, a peeling solution will do the trick. Peeling solutions can also reduce wrinkles, acne scars, and dark patches.
The Ordinary peeling solution makes an affordable and effective gift. It’s great for all skin types and helps to soothe and brighten the skin.
What’s in it?
- Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) are water-soluble acids that help even out wrinkles, dark spots, dry skin, and uneven skin tone.
- Beta hydroxy acids (BHA) helps with acne, inflammation, and redness.
If you have sensitive skin or eczema, you want to be gentle and careful with this product. Your loved ones will be so grateful for soft, rejuvenated skin in 2021.
Do you have a medical professional in your family or friend group? Consider buying them a new set of scrubs or a lab coat. Medelita is one of my favorite brands. You can give a personalized touch to each piece of apparel by having their name sewn on. While they’re at work, they can think of you when they see their high-quality lab coat or scrubs. If you’re thinking about getting one for a friend, use my code DRNIKOLETAW20 at checkout to receive 20% off your
Your loved ones will feel protected as they’re working in their new Medelita gear.
Avéne’s cream provides relief and comfort to dry and sensitive skin on the face and neck. It’s also an affordable alternative in comparison to other facial moisturizers.
What’s in it?
- The red fruit extract from fruits such as raspberries gives the cream vitamins and lipids with replenishing and moisturizing properties.
- The vitamin E precursor pre-tocopheryl gives the nourishing cream antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Avéne thermal spring water provides the skin with moisture and soothing properties.
Have your loved ones feeling revitalized on Christmas morning with this nourishing gift.
Another facial and neck moisturizer that I recommend is from Skinfix. This moisturizer is great for all skin types and is perfect for the winter months. It also feels lightweight and contains natural hydrating ingredients like glycerin, jojoba and macadamia oils, japonicus root extract, and sunflower extract.
What else is in it?
- A triple lipid complex that gives skin a glowing, healthy look.
- A peptide-protein blend with nutripeptides that protect the skin from free radicals.
- Lily root extract helps to keep the skin moisturized.
Give the gift of a lightweight and hydrating moisturizer this Christmas Day.Drunk Elephant is a unique company that pledges to only use ingredients that directly benefit skin health or support the integrity of their formulations.
What makes their Protini™ Polypeptide Cream different than other moisturizers? Their unique ingredients.
What’s in it?
- A signal protein complex that includes amino acids we find in our skin. This complex helps to keep our skin firm and plump.
- Pygmy water lily stem cell extract contains antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radicals. It also provides skin with moisture.
- Soybean folic acid ferment extract is a B vitamin that gives skin elasticity.
Your loved ones will thank you for this unique cream that keeps their skin soft all year round.
My last skincare recommendation is great because it can be used for a variety of applications. Your loved ones can use it anywhere on their bodies with dry skin including their cuticles and lips. Aquaphor also helps to soothe and protect minor burns.
What’s in it?
- Petrolatum (41%) has been used for almost 150 years. It can decrease our skin’s transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and calm irritated skin.
- Mineral oil can improve skin’s softness and also suppress TEWL.
Give the gift of healing dry skin this winter through this ointment.
12. Y: YETI Coffee Tumbler
For a fun gift and to help keep your loved ones hot beverages like coffee and tea warm during these cold months, consider getting a YETI coffee tumbler. They come in a variety of colors and reduce the amount of single-use cups used.
A reusable mug is also great because our bodies and skin need to stay hydrated. They’ll thank you for giving them a tumbler they can carry around on their winter walks.
I hope my 2020 Holiday Gift Guide has helped to reduce your anxiety and stress around gift-giving. I wish you and your loved ones a happy and healthy holiday season!
What are you getting your loved ones for Christmas? Share with me below in the comments section.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. The author does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, or usefulness of any information and will not be held responsible for the content of any message. Please consult your medical doctor before applying any of this information. Please review the references cited in this article for scientific support of any claims made.